The new Ladies Velez is lightweight, high performance and comfortable directional waterproof jacket for high energy outdoor activities in temperate climates such as mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking
The Velez Jacket uses Nikwax® Analogy® Waterproof fabric with a lighter weight mesh lining, which, combined with large chest vents, offers significant temperature control without compromising performance.
- Nikwax Analogy Waterproof system keeps the wearer dry, and mesh pump liner allows more airflow around the jacket
- Two large “dual phase” secure chest pockets also work as vents:
- Torso pocket/vent is accessed via an outer zip
- OS map-sized chest pockets are accessed via inner zips. The right hand pocket has a secondary zipped internal pocket for small valuables.
- Forward facing, mesh-lined arm vents with locking YKK zips for quick ventilation
- Helmet compatible wire-peaked ‘halo’ hood provides excellent field of vision and one-handed adjustment
- The hood can be rolled away securely using a hook and loop tab on the rear of the hood and passing it through the hanging loop of the jacket.
- Reflective flashes placed around the jacket provide a body outline allowing clear visibility of the wearer in poor conditions.
- Design is harness, pack and helmet compatible; all adjusters operate with a single gloved hand for quick and precise adjustment.
- Scooped hem with draw-cord adjustment allows for close fit when weather protection is needed
- Average weight 605 grams