- Keeps you seen in open water
- Extremely lightweight - little or no drag
- Ideal for training or events
- One-way valve and two inflation chambers
- In Case of Emergency contact details section
- Size Deflated - 41cm x 32cm
- Belt length - 58cm to 108cm / 23” to 42”
- Comes in pink and orange
This tow float is perfect for keeping you safe and seen while swimming in open water. The inflatable Tow Float is available in bright orange and pink to increase visibility to other water users.
The Tow Float is pulled behind while swimming attached to a waist belt and short leash, and floats out of range of arms and kick zone.
The ultra-light Tow Float produces virtually zero drag and features two inflation chambers for added safety in the unlikely event that one chamber fails while in use. The efficient size and minimal drag makes the Tow Float perfect for endurance competitions where Tow Floats are compulsory.
The Tow Float is made of high quality durable PVC and includes a leash and waist strap which is adjustable.
Use the back of the valve cap to deflate.
Please note, this is not a buoyancy aid, it does not give any buoyancy whilst swimming. The swim buoy floats behind the swimmer on a short leash.