The Halkon is the perfect jacket for people who spend time outdoors for work or nature watching
If you participate in outdoor activities for work or recreation, you need to remain comfortable in cold and/or wet weather. Efficient moisture control to prevent chilling and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes, are vital. Essential kit such as a camera, binoculars and maps also need to be easily accessible.
Tough, directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric combines with functional design to provide dry comfort in the rain, warmth and cooling, and practical pocketing in one nature-friendly jacket.
The Halkon has a well-designed hood, good venting options and nine pockets.
- Excellent field of vision in poor weather from a fully adjustable hood with wired peak.
- Easy, effective temperature control from upper arm vents, a two way front zip and sleeves that push up for cooling.
- Multiple storage options from pockets that accomodate equipment, OS maps and small valuables, and also provide handwarming.
- Fully adjustable hood with wired peak provides excellent field of vision and fit, and rolls away in to a warm, fleece-lined collar.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to the jacket’s inner pockets.
- Upper arm vents ensure quick, easy temperature control.
- Sleeves can be easily pushed or rolled up for extra cooling.
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop closures can be firmly secured or loosened as required.
- A reinforced shoulder and centre back construction provides increased comfort when load-carrying.
- Waist and hem drawcords offer additional temperature control and fit adjustment.
- Nine practical pockets:
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ chest pockets are big enough for field guides and OS maps.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- ‘Dry’ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two large bellows pockets on the lower torso accommodate larger items, including the Collin’s Bird Guide.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined pockets located behind the bellows pockets are perfect for handwarming.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh drop pockets provide further storage.
- One zipped, internal mesh chest pocket is ideal for small valuables.
Choose the Halkon Jacket for work and recreation in nature and the countryside…
Quiet wet weather protection from rustle-free Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric.
Temperature regulation via upper arm vents, a two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap, and easily adjustable cuffs that allow sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
Increased comfort when load carrying from a reinforced shoulder and centre back construction.
Extra protection in poor conditions from a superb, fully adjustable roll away hood with wired peak, and waist and hem drawcords.
Multiple storage options from nine internal and external, large and small pockets.