The Men's Bentu Jacket is designed to be combined with the Bentu Fleece to provide maximum versatility and flexibility for a wide range of walking and nature activities on hills and glens, lowlands and coasts where one might encounter rain, cold, sun or wind. When worn alone, the Bentu Windproof Jacket can cut a gale force wind and protect against summer showers and squalls. When worn in combination with the Bentu Fleece, the system gives full waterproof protection.
- Combines with Bentu Fleece to form a waterproof garment system.
- Even when worn alone, the zoned Pump Liner in the hood and across the shoulders provides extra protection in the areas of high impact.
- Excellent field of vision and head protection provided by fully adjustable, peaked hood with retainer.
- Secure storage from two large chest pockets designed for easy access and both big enough to hold an Ordnance Survey map.
- Two zipped hand-warming pockets for additional storage. Articulation provides excellent freedom of movement.
- Cuffs can be easily pushed up and secured for cooling.
- Scooped tail with elasticated hem for additional protection to lower back.