The Men's Bentu Jacket is designed to be combined with the Bentu Fleece to provide maximum versatility and flexibility for a wide range of walking and nature activities on hills and glens, lowlands and coasts where one might encounter rain, cold, sun or wind.
- Combines with Bentu Fleece to form a waterproof garment system.
- Even when worn alone, the zoned Pump Liner in the hood and across the shoulders provides extra protection in the areas of high impact.
- Excellent field of vision and head protection provided by fully adjustable, peaked hood with retainer.
- Secure storage from two large chest pockets designed for easy access and both big enough to hold an Ordnance Survey map.
- Two zipped hand-warming pockets for additional storage. Articulation provides excellent freedom of movement.
- Cuffs can be easily pushed up and secured for cooling.
- Scooped tail with elasticated hem for additional protection to lower back.