Páramo Cascada is a classic long walking jacket suitable for a wide range of walking activities, from winter walking to dog walking, from rambling to working outdoors.
It offers a generous fit, double storm flaps, fully adjustable hood, map pocket and handwarming pockets.The Cascada jacket allows freedom of movement by incorporating full shoulder and elbow articulation, ventilating velcro cuffs, full wired roll-away hood with full volume adjustment and scoop back for warmth. A favourite for walkers.
- Excellent field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Increased comfort and protection when load carrying provided by reinforced, double layer shoulder construction.
- Multi-adjust cuff design allows sleeves to be rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Two-way front zip and pocket zips protected by outer poppered storm flaps.
- Temperature control provided by waist and hem drawcord pulls, which help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Handwarming and storage from two ‘dry’ hip pockets.
- Generous chest pocket for ‘dry’ OS map storage.