The Paramo Mirada is a multi-activity jacket is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts looking to travel fast and light while having Nikwax Analogy® fabric protection and performance. Using Nikwax Analogy® Light to save weight, the Mirada combines maximum ventilation for swift temperature adjustment on the move with good pocketing and a top performance hood.
The Mirada Jacket offers feminine styling and female-friendly features.
- Uniquely shaped hood to accommodate hair comfortably, fully adjustable with a wired peak to protect vision.
- Large sleeve/ torso vents for rapid on-the-move cooling with minimal rain ingress.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Internal secure zipped pocket.
- Reflective strip (front and back) for improved visibility.
- Two hand-warming pockets easily accessible during activity.
- Two-way zip with internal storm flap.
- Long sleeve length for protection when stretching, with simple cuffs so sleeves can be easily pushed or rolled up.
- Generous length with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Hem drawcord for easy temperature control.
- Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light fabric ensuring low bulk with minimum weight.