Paramo Mountain Gaiters provide excellent additional leg and foot protection for mountain and hill activities. The slim fit and minimal weight belie the level of protection they give.
In heavy rain, crossing marshy/muddy ground or streams, traversing scree-strewn, heathery or thorny areas, gaiters can help protect your legs, trousers and boots. However, traditional gaiters can be cumbersome and restrictive, sweaty, uncomfortable and prone to damage. Paramo Mountain Gaiters offer protection and moisture management in a lightweight package. They are durable and renewable, with an excellent fit.
- Slim-fit with stretch fabric provides complete freedom of movement.
- Dyneema® reinforcement provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio for outstanding abrasion resistance and durability for all activities.
- Front closure combines Freemagic™ inside for consistent performance, repelling snow and working well in extreme environments, with poppered 'storm flap' over.
- Snug fit provided by elasticated top, boot clip plus adjustable and replaceable underfoot strap.
- Long-term renewable performance due to the ability of Analogy fabric to be regularly cleaned, reproofed and repaired.
- Suitable for a wide variety of boot styles and sizes
- To fit boot sizes: S - up to 41; M - 41-43; L - 42-46