The Torres Alturo Jacket is ideal for high mountain activities which involve sustained low temperatures. During alpine and winter activities in prolonged cold temperatures, you need fast insulation which is lightweight, packable and offers maximum warmth even when wet. Your outerwear should not interfere with a climbing harness or helmet.
The Torres Alturo is sized to go over a Páramo waterproof to warm you quickly without having to remove layers. It delivers excellent warmth-for-weight and packs into its own internal pocket. The hood is sized to fit over a helmet and the handwarming pockets are accessible while wearing a harness.
- Nikwax Analogy® Insulator fabric with 133g water-repellent synthetic fill and Nikwax DWR treatment on outer and inner fabric for overlaying with a Páramo waterproof.
- Full front opening with two-way zip, internal storm flap and chin guard.
- Simplified cuff design and silky-smooth lining for speedy overlayering.
- Internal OS map-sized mesh storage pocket. Doubles as a stuff pocket with hanging loop for when jacket is not in use.
- Helmet-friendly, 60g insulated and fully adjustable fixed hood with wired peak and single-hand pull adjusters.
- Harness-friendly handwarming pockets with 60g insulation, zipped for security.
- Close fitting adjustable hem to retain body heat.
- Sized for overlayering with the Nikwax Analogy® system.
- Can be treated with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.
- Made with lightweight fabric.
- Paramo's Nikwax Analogy Insulator synthetic fill features 55% recycled content.
- Scooped tail for additional protection.
- Hook and loop cuff closure for precise adjustment.