The Paramo Halcon Jacket is ideal for country activities which involve exertion while moving and standing for long periods.
Tough directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with easy temperature control provided by vents. The Halcon offers generous pockets which are carefully planned to warm cold hands and carry essential kit.
The Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric provides weather protection without the rustle of membrane fabric, essential for minimising wildlife disturbance.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Two external secure and 'dry' breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- 'Dry' storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- The Men's Halcon Jacket comes in Moss, with a Forest Fleece lined collar.
- Reduce the 'carbon footprint' of your Halcon Jacket and make a positive impact on wildlife. Paramo have teamed up with Trees for Life, an award winning conservation charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Highlands of Scotland. With every Halcon Jacket purchased a sapling will be planted.
- Average weight 967g