Highly thermally-efficient socks for high and hilly altitudes.
The temperature-regulating Merino wool lining is much finer and softer than regular wool, and it offers moisture control, insulation and comfort.
Known for it’s moisture wicking properties, the merino wool yarn will help to wick away sweat from the skin to help keep the feet feeling cool and dry. The added bonus is that it will also dry quicker after washing. The natural anti-bacterial qualities from the merino wool helps to keep the feet feeling fresh on those longer distances.
Ideal for hikes, trail runs, long walks and mountain bike rides, the Men's Trek Sock 2 Pack from 100 Mile get padding at the Achilles tendon and extra layers of soft material at the toes and ball of the foot.
- Achilles tendon padding
- Additional padded zones on the toes and ball of foot - provide extra comfort
- Arch bracing - gives additional support and a custom fit
- Flat-toe seam - prevents irritation from the sock along the top of the toes, eliminating friction in this area
- Ventilation zones on the top of the foot - maximise airflow, allowing the foot to breath and maintaining an even temperature
- Fabric: Merino wool blend
- Pack of: 2